Little BIG Dog Trail Run
♥ Good company in a journey makes the way seem shorter. — Izaak Walton
Join Us For This Fun New Race….
Little BIG Dog Trail Run
This is a 5k* trail run that you may run with your favorite canine buddy. Race will be held on the great trails at Kershaw-Ryan State Park. A 9am race start at the entrance into state park.
*Course is not mapped out yet, could be close to a 5k. Map will be coming soon…
Registration: $40 Trail Run with Canine Pal
- Custom Race Beanie Cap
- Custom Race Finishers Ornament
- *Custom Personalized Race Finishers Pet Tag for Canine Pal
- Medals to 1st, 2nd, & 3rd place Overall Finishers Running w/ a Dog
- Medals to 1st, 2nd, & 3rd place Overall Canine Finishers
- *For guaranteed custom personalized finisher pet tag, must register by December 19th (due to holidays and time for shipping). Later, registrants will receive custom finisher pet tag but won’t be personalized.
- Bib number placed in Raffle Can for raffle items
Registration: $35 Trail Run w/o Canine Pal
- All the Above *except personalized finisher pet tag
- Medals to 1st, 2nd, & 3rd place Overall Finishers Running w/o a Dog
MUST REGISTER ONLINE OR CONTACT ME AT email@example.com FOR OFFLINE REGISTRATION.
*SAME DAY REGISTRATION WILL BE AVAILABLE FROM 7:30 am to 8:30 am ONLY AND THERE WILL BE AN ADDITIONAL $3.00 FEE.
RACE WILL START AT ENTRANCE OF KERSHAW-RYAN AND FINISH AT THE POND WITHIN THE PARK.
WILL NEED TO ORDER ALL AWARDS BY DECEMBER 19TH TO GUARANTEE DELIVERY OF ITEMS IN TIME. IF THERE ISN’T ENOUGH PARTICIPANTS TO JUSTIFY PERMITS, INSURANCE, AND PRIZES TRAIL RUN WILL BE CANCELLED. BE SURE TO REGISTER SOON 🙂 THANK YOU!
There will be no refunds for this race.
Approximately 3 mile trail run, 560 elevation gain, single-track & hiking trails, awesome scenery, and a great workout.
RACE WILL START AT ENTRANCE OF KERSHAW-RYAN, RUN ALONG SIDE THE PAVED ROAD ON NEWLY DEVELOPED TRAIL FOR .6 OF A MILE, RUN THE PAVED LOOP THEN BY THE RESTROOMS TO RATTLESNAKE LOOP, WHEN EXITING RATTLESNAKE LOOP THE RACE WILL PROCEED ON OVER-LOOK LOOP, UP THE STAIRS. FROM HERE THE COURSE WILL CONTINUE ON THE NEWLY DEVELOPED MNTN BIKE TRAILS AND SOME OF THE EXISTING HIKING TRAILS. WILL FINISH AT THE POND WITHIN THE PARK. IT’S APPROXIMATELY 3 MILES, JUST SHY OF 3.1 MI.
WEATHER AS OF 12/27 – JANUARY 5TH – BRIGHT SUNSHINE, HIGH OF 35, CHILLY, NO PRECIPITATION. DRESS WARM!
WILL HAVE SOMEONE AT BENCH #2 (ALSO #4) WITH SOME WATER, CUPS, AND SNACKS. ALSO, AT THIS BENCH, VOLUNTEER WILL HELP DIRECT WHERE TO GO ON THE COURSE.
Get your bib number placed in the RRA Raffle Can and have a chance to win some cool items ♥
- Rocky Road Adventures logo cap
- Rocky Road Adventures logo sports water bottle
- Rocky Road Adventures gift certificate into next year’s Little BIG Dog Trail Race (2020)
- Possibly a Kristal Romans Photos 2019 Calendar (if I have extras left over)
- Rocky Road Adventures logo face buff
- Some dog items, like: tennis balls, dog toys, and etc.
LODGING & RESTAURANTS
LOCAL LODGING & RESTAURANTS
⇒ Click to visit RRA store!! ⇐